This is the first (and currently only) major hub in the game.
The Commons grows as you find more of the people that accompanied you in your search. This list contains the significant areas and NPCs. Look here to learn more about when these buildings appear and what they do.
The North area of The Commons contains the following (from left to right)
- The Friendly Inn (after completing this sidequest,
- Ellesandra, the Alchemist
- Nameless NPC who will answer your basic Alchemy questions.
- Natalie's House
- Sasha's House
- Stables Area (After completing the Stable and Companions Quest sidequest):
- The Well
- The Stables
- Misty, the Companion Whisperer
- Hank, the Farm Hand
The path leading to the West leads to the Mysterious Forest (Area 1)
The Central area of the Commons contains the following (West to East, North to South):
- Trinkets/Farmer's Market Area:
- Construction Crew/Town Hall (After completing Town Hall sidequest):
- Nameless NPC infatuated with Nate Dragon
- Nameless NPC in charge of Lost & Found Department
- Nameless NPC with Mayoral Ambitions
- Nameless Janitor NPC
- Building Permit NPC (See House Expansion sidequest)
- Shops (Central) / Ye Olde Shoppe (After completing General Store sidequest):
- Nameless NPC that talks about rare items (White = Common, Green = Uncommon, Blue = Rare, Purple = Epic, Orange = Legendary)
- Item Shopkeeper
- Gem Trader
- The Town Crier (will inform you of new features and additions)
- Statue (not pictured, after its construction, the Town Crier stands in front of it).
- Teleporter to the Amicus Isle
There is a path leading to the East, which takes you into the Forest Detour Zone (Area 2)
The West area of the Commons contains the following (West to East, North to South):
- Kaine's Detective Agency (After completing the Detective Agency sidequest)
- Investigator Kaine
- Masonry (After completing the Masonry Shop sidequest)
- Brock, The Mason
- School (After completing the School House sidequest)
- Mrs. Robinson
- Skyscraper (not pictured) (After completing the Skyscraper sidequests)
- 5 people on the first floor
- 7 people and a dog on the second floor
- 1 person outside
- Port-Co. Teleporter Hub (Not Pictured) (After completing the Masrony Shop sidequest and reaching at least Level 100 the Teleporter Hub sidequest will open)
- Engineer Eunice (While building the Teleporters)
- Teleporter Pads
The Southeast area of the Commons contains the following:
- Outdoor Theatre (not pictured)
- The Blacksmith (After completing The Mysterious Knight sidequest)
- Botho the Smith
- Negdry, the Blacksmith's Apprentice
- Jim's Lumbermill (After completing The Lumbermill sidequest)
- Jim the Lumberjack
- Gilmore, the golfer (After completing The Lumbermill sidequest)
- The Commons Fishing Area
- Agent Coulson's Grave
- Agent Phil Coulson - RIP?
- Agent Coulson himself - "Tahiti. It's a magical place. YT hGhz5o2cWKc"
- The code appears to be a reference to this Youtube video with the same code as it's ID.
- Nowadays, Agent Coulson looks much healthier and what he says varies (day to day? week to week?).
The Fairground (Commons Southwest)Edit
The Southwest of the Commons is home to the fairground, which has special quests and activities during the holidays. The only permanent NPC is the Event Clown, who will tell you about current Events. During Events, there are additional NPCs that only exist until the end of the Event.